Monday, February 9, 2009

Valentine Day Special price on Instant Logos and more!

To celebrate Valentine's Day this year, I'm having a huge sale!

Any templates set on my blog or website, regardless of regular price is $14.
Blog header OR splash design-$14
postcard design- $14
Letterhead design-$14

This sale goes through February 14th, so get yours now!
I'm in the process of a new site, so my cart buttons aren't working. SO for this sale, send your money to me at sugarlimedesigns@live.com, include in the title Vday Special, include in the notes what item your purchasing.

ALSO ON SALE- ALL INSTANT LOGOS! I'm clearancing out all instant logos that you see on this blog for $25!!! On the right side of the blog, you'll see categories, click on instant logos to see your choices. Instant logos are what you see what you get. I will change the colors and text and send them to you within 24 hours.
All instant logos will not be going over to my new site, so if you see one you like, purchase it this week. This sale will continue until my new site is up.
Again, send your money to me at sugarlimedesigns@live.com, include in the title Instant Logos, include in the notes what item your purchasing.
Thanks and HAPPY VDAY!!!!

1 comment:

Laura Lu said...

wonderful, wonderful, wonderful!!!!!