Friday, August 22, 2008

Christmas Freebie!


Its been quite a month! I had been working on several new christmas designs, and lost them when my computer crashed! I used to back up files once every few weeks, but after this happened, I've learned a hard lesson! I'm hoping to get all of my files recovered in the next few weeks...keeping my fingers crossed!
So, I'm in the process of working on several new designs.
Meanwhile, thought I'd throw in these freebies! Enjoy!!!


Download Christmas Freebies

4 comments:

Pam said...

Thank you! This will be a nice addition to your set 1 that I recently purchased. Love, love, love your designs!

Unknown said...

These are too cute.
Your logos are awesome.
Thank you for sharing these cards.

miracle footprints of life said...

thank u so nice for you to share can i ask what font it is so i can change the lettering! it will add to all the others i buy from you thanks so much!great job!!

Katrina Wheeler Photography said...

this is great, thanks!